Admissions Terms and Conditions
- By completing and signing or Submitting the application form or On-line application you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. The provision of false or misleading information may result in your enrolment with the School being cancelled.
- If your application is successful you will be sent (by email or via your THM School representative) an Unconditional offer of a place & an Acceptance of Offer to sign, valid for the next two available course start dates. If neither place is taken up you may request replacement documentation for a later start but this will be subject to any increase in the tuition fee.
- In order to confirm a place at the School you must sign and return the acceptance of offer and make an advance payment of tuition fees inclusive of Non-refundable GBP100 admin fee as indicated on the Offer Letter. In the case of overseas students the advance payment becomes non-refundable once a student visa has been issued. In the case of all students tuition fees become non-refundable once a course has commenced.
- On receipt of the tuition fee deposit the School will confirm your place and, if you require a visa, we will issue a Declaration/Visa Letter/CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) to enable you to apply for a Student visa to enter respective country of campus.
- You are expected to attend your classes regularly and study to the best of your ability. Failure to do so without good reason may result in expulsion from the course and the forfeiture of tuition fees paid. In the case of overseas students the School may not be able to extend a visa if attendance and progress have not been satisfactory and reserves the right to withdraw sponsorship in such cases.
- Once on course you will not be given permission to miss classes without good reason.
- You are expected to behave in a manner so as not to cause inconvenience to staff and fellow students and to abide by School rules and regulations and also the rules and regulations of our university partners and external exam boards. Failure to do so may result in your expulsion from the School and the forfeiture of tuition fees.
- The liability of the School through negligence is limited to the value of tuition fees paid, unless resulting in death or personal injury. Field trips and outings are undertaken at your own risk.
- If you are paying tuition fees in instalments you must do so in compliance with the agreed schedule. Failure to do so may result in suspension from classes.
- If you are subject to immigration law you must comply with immigration regulations and consent to the School providing information about you to the relevant Immigration Authority if required.
- If you are unable to study for a length of time that may affect your exam results because you are ill or for some other good reason the School will normally, but at its discretion, allow you to repeat that part of the course without extra charge.
- The School reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient demand, in which case tuition fees will be refunded in full minus the admin fee of GBP100.
For more information and campus specific conditions please contact the admissions directly via email on email@example.com