Step-by-step admissions process from overseas
- Fill in an On-line Application form or Application Cover sheet (Word file)
- Complete the T&H Management School application form (which must be signed and dated by the student) - Only if On-line application isn't submitted
- Attach documents in the following order:
- Application Cover sheet (Word file)
- T&H Management School Application form
- Passport photo page and address page, Academic documents (Certificate and Transcripts), Recommendation/reference letters, English Language Medium of Education Statement/letter and/or IELTS/TOEFL/PTE: All in one PDF file.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Email them directly to your contact at T&H Management School or email@example.com
- Receive Conditional Offer
- Fulfil conditions and arrange for an on-line Skype Interview with Admissions.
- Receive Unconditional Offer letter
- Accept the offer by paying the minimum deposit and other fees as mentioned on the Unconditional offer to secure your place.
- g.: Course fee (DD/TT) + Accommodation fee (DD/TT) + Other charges e.g. Admin fee (Non-Refundable) or additional Charges (TT)
When paying from overseas, please allocate an additional GBP25 since bank charges vary from GBP5 – GBP50.
Telegraphic transfer instructions
|Bank Name: Metro Bank||Reference: APPLICATION Ref: e.g. A000000001|
|Account Name: Tourism & Hospitality Management School Limited|
|Account No: 17594761||Sort Code: 23-05-80|
|Swift/BIC: MYMBGB2L||IBAN NO: GB11MYMB23058017594761|
|Branch Address: One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA, United Kingdom|
- Send the proof of payment to your dedicated T&H Management School representative or email admissions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a Visa Letter Request/Enrolment form (VLR) completed for the student to sign.
- Send a scanned copy of the VLR signed by the student together with the final set of documents prepared to be sent to the visa authorities for a visa application.
Submit original passport and documents together with all notarized and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of education stamped documents to the local embassy or consulate in your region to apply for a visa.
In order to apply for a visa, please provide the following:
- Legalised attested educational transcript and Mark-sheet by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education and relevant issuing bodies (School, Higher Secondary, Bachelors & Masters)
- Income source of (Example only) GBP20,000 plus per year.
- Property valuation up to (Example only) GBP100,000.
- Bank balance of Minimum GBP10,000 with transaction history of 3-6 months from reputed Bank.
- Relationship & Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Sponsor letter & Affidavit statement.
- Travel Medical insurance booking for one year as applicable in Schengen zone countries.
- Medical report from a qualified Medical Doctor
- Police Clearance Report/Certificate
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- CA report (if income source is business)
- Return flight booking
- Photo (4 pcs 35x45) Passport size.
- Signed Power of Attorney for the lawyers to apply and represent on your behalf.
- Original Visa Letter/ Enrolment request form signed by the student (staple Photo)
- Correspondence agreement letter signed and dated
- Proof of accommodation booking with T&H Management School .
- Cover letter addressed to the consulate; reasoning the purpose of choosing the destination, institution and the Course (name in local language).
Note: All documents must be scanned and emailed to us prior to requesting a visa letter/Declaration. We will assess and help you minimise the error.
- Once the Visa approval is received the school will confirm that in writing.
- Pay any remaining fees (course, accommodation cost, legal fees) via TT to the School’s account (account details are on acceptance of offer letter sent with the unconditional offer of a place)
- Appeal with the School/Apply for a refund or re-apply for the upcoming intake.
- Arrive at the campus
- Register with the School and start studies